Your Donations Make Our Work Possible
The Sanctuary Space LLC (a future 501 (c) 3) and all of its resources are underwritten by you. Please consider making a donation and becoming part of our Mission.
Your gift makes a meaningful impact, allowing us to foster culture of growth and advocacy through education, outreach, support, and more. Please join us and help us achieve our far-reaching mission and long-term goals.
Types of Donations
- Support our organization and mission through non-cash donations of products, services and more.
- Honor your friends and family with a gift in their name, for birthdays, holidays, weddings, celebrations, or other meaningful milestones in their lives. Once your donation is received, the Foundation will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.
- Commemorate a friend or loved one with a gift that supports a cause that was deeply meaningful to them. Once your donation is received, the Foundation will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.
- Purchasing from our shops or sponsoring a membership also allows us to continue to maintain our community space.
How to Make Your Donation
- Mail us a check to The Sanctuary Center c/o HarmonyUs Inc. 505 East Jackson Street Suite 211 Tampa, FL 33602. Use the memo field to denote if this is an honor or memorial gift.
- Call us at (833) 5 Harmony and give your information by phone, including details of an honor or memorial gift.
- Contact us — to discuss in-kind donations.
Honor and Memorial Gifts
Celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a donation to the Sanctuary Space LLC in their honor or memory. A donation to the Sanctuary Center is a thoughtful way to honor someone whose life has been impacted by our mission. Your donation will help change lives and create a more open and tolerant world, by supporting education, outreach and celebration of our human sexuality.
Once your gift is received, the Sanctuary Space LLC will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.